American National’s Credit Life insurance provides a benefit to pay off or reduce the credit obligation in the event of an insured’s death during the term of the coverage.
Advantages of Credit Life insurance include:
- Pays in addition to any other insurance the customer has
- Coverage begins immediately
- Pays benefit directly to the lender
- Premiums are included in the customer’s monthly loan payment
- Amount of coverage is tailored to the amount financed
Please refer to the policy/certificate for provisions, limitations and exclusions for coverage.
Click here to learn more: https://anico-cid.com/wps/portal/home/products
Locate a life insurance policy
Sometimes life insurance policyholders forget to tell beneficiaries about their policies. If you think you are a named beneficiary on a deceased loved one’s life insurance policy, the National Association of Insurance Commissioners can help. Use the NAIC life insurance policy locator to get started.
Once requested, the NAIC will:
· Ask participating companies to search their records
· Ask those companies to reach out to you. But, you must be the designated beneficiary or authorized to receive information.
Visit the NAIC’s list of Frequently Asked Questions if you have any other questions.