Your business is more than a job, it’s your life. You need insurance coverage that addresses your specific needs and the goals you have set in place for your future. When you own a business, you have a lot to protect – could you afford to cover the loss from a burglary, vandalism or fire? What if a customer slips and falls or a dishonest employee steals from you? What would happen if you couldn’t reopen your doors for months?
Our business owners insurance combines property and liability insurance, loss of income, crime coverage and optional coverages into one convenient package. Best of all, your policy can be personally tailored to meet your specific business needs and budget.
Flexible, tailored coverage for your unique business
American National’s Business Owners Insurance includes the following coverages, up to specific limits:
- Buildings, permanently installed equipment and outdoor fixtures
- Computer systems, electronic media, including valuable paperwork and records
- Outdoor property, including signs and debris removal
- Property in transit or temporarily off premises
- Accounts receivable
- Employee dishonesty, forgery or alterations
- Money and securities, on or off premises
- Premises, operations and products
- Fire legal liability/damage to premises rented by you
- Medical expenses
- Hired and non-owned auto*
- Primary and noncontributory coverage*
Loss of Income and Extra Expenses:
When your insured property is damaged, you are protected for loss of business income for up to 12 months and up to the limits you select. We also cover extra expenses needed to resume normal business operations.
- Equipment breakdown
- Glass coverage
- Higher limits for employee dishonestly, outdoor signs or accounts receivable
- Spoilage coverage
- Employee benefits liability*
*Not available in all states