Like you, we at American National are taking COVID-19 seriously and are doing everything we can to protect our employees while continuing to provide excellent service to our clients. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and continue to follow guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), international, regional, state and local authorities.
- Our teams are actively monitoring, assessing and responding to the situation as it develops
- We have taken proactive steps to prevent any interruption to our business for our clients and agents
- Our agents are always available to advise you via phone, email correspondence and many online technologies
- We’re taking precautionary measures in all of our locations to protect our employees and help prevent further spread of the virus
- We remain financially strong, stable and secure and are well positioned to meet these challenging times
If you need to speak to a client service representative, you can reach us by phone as we are maintaining normal service hours.
And most policyholders can view policy and billing information by logging on to our website or by downloading our mobile app AN Mobile through the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Rest assured we will continue tracking the situation and will take any necessary action to keep our employees safe and continue meeting our commitments to clients.