American National and its agents use the telephone as one important way to communicate with customers and prospective customers. Because we wish to respect the wishes of our customers and prospective customers and we intend to comply with state and federal laws, it is the policy of American National:
- Not to make a telephone solicitation call to any person who has expressed a desire to us not to receive such calls; and
- Not to make a telephone solicitation call to any person on a state or federal do not call list except as permitted by law.
* Please note a “telephone solicitation call” is any call that is made for the purpose of soliciting the sale of any insurance product or service that we provide.
We maintain a Company Do Not Call list. This list contains the telephone numbers and names (if provided); of persons who have told American National or our agents that they do not want to receive any telephone solicitation calls from American National.
Anyone may be placed on our Company Do Not Call list by:
- Directing a request to one of our appointed agents; or
- Sending a written request to us at: Company Do Not Call List PO Box 1896 Galveston, TX 77553-9902
The request must provide the 10-digit telephone number that is not to be called and the person’s name, if desired.
Once a request has been made, we will add the telephone number and name (if provided) to our Company Do Not Call list within 30 days. We will maintain the telephone number and name (if provided) on our Company Do Not Call list for five years. If a person’s telephone number changes, another request must be submitted to have the new number added to our Company Do Not Call list.
American National intends to comply with all State and Federal Do Not Call laws and regulations and expects its agents to also comply. Any questions concerning American National’s Do Not Call Policy may be directed to:
Attention Corporate Compliance
One Moody Plaza
Galveston, TX 77550-7999