Review Your Information
By submitting the form, the policies listed below will be enrolled in an Account BIll as they transition to the new billing experience.
1 Scheduled to transition on your renewal date. Subject to change. To keep you informed, we will send you a notice, by mail, a month or two before your policy is expected to transition
Review Terms & Conditions
Account Bill Terms and Conditions
Policy Transition: Each policy will transition to Account Bill on or about the estimated transition date listed above. For policies where a transition date is not yet known, TBD (“to be determined”) will be listed. You will receive a notice before each policy transitions. A policy in Account Bill, including renewals, will be billed under Account Bill until a request to place the policy into Account Bill is revoked by writing to: PAYMENT PROCESSING CENTER, Attn: Billing Services Department MS-19C, P.O. Box 656, Albany, NY 12201-0656, at least 10 written days prior to the payment due date.
Invoicing: Account Bill allows you to receive one consolidated billing invoice for multiple policies instead of receiving a separate invoice for each policy. This invoice will be sent in accordance with the Payment Plan previously selected for each policy. Each Account Bill invoice will include an installment charge fee unless your premiums are automatically withdrawn from a bank account through our Easy Pay – The Checkless Way® program. Any policies that need to be billed separately (i.e., mortgage billed) should not be included on the Account Bill Request Form.
Late Payments: If a payment is not received by the due date listed on an Account Bill invoice, each policy listed in the Account Bill invoice may be considered in default pursuant to its terms. On subsequent Account Bill invoices, the amount necessary to bring the account current may include future installments.
Partial Payments: If the amount received is less than the minimum amount invoiced, the payment will be applied in the following order:
• The payment will first be applied against any amounts past due, including earned premium for canceled policies.
• Any additional amount will be applied pro-rata against the amount due for all policies on the invoice.
• The balance of the amount due must be paid by the due date listed on that invoice. If you fail to remit the remainder of the payment, each policy listed on the invoice may be considered in default pursuant to its terms.
Overpayments: Any payment that exceeds the current minimum amount due will be credited towards the total balance due for all policies. No refund will be processed until all Account Billed policies have been paid in full. Any payment that exceeds the minimum amount due will be credited towards the total balance due for all policies. Amounts due for each installment will not decrease but the total balance due will decrease. The final statement and amount due will reflect the credit for any overpayment or refund on a policy.
Due Dates: The due date for invoices will be the same as the due date for the policy under any existing Easy Pay – The Checkless Way® Preauthorized Withdrawal Agreement. If you wish to change the due date, please contact your Agent. Please note that by requesting Account Bill, premium may be due on policies prior to their effective date. If a payment is due on a date that does not exist (April 31, for example), a weekend or recognized federal holiday, the payment will be due on the next business day.
Policy Payments: Any policy change that increases premium will be reflected in the amount due on the invoice for the next period. For policy changes that decrease premium, amounts due for each installment will not decrease. The total balance due will decrease for policy changes that decrease payment. No refund will be processed until all policies that have transitioned to Account Bill have been paid in full. The final invoice and amount due will reflect the credit for any overpayment or refund on a policy.
Modifications: The provisions of this agreement may be amended at any time by us by giving written notice of the amendment at least thirty (30) days prior to its effective date. Such amendment will become effective for any transactions occurring after that date.
By enrolling in Combined Account Bill electronically you are:
• Acknowledging that you have received, reviewed and understand and agree to the Account Bill Terms and Conditions;
• Representing that you are authorized to request Account Billing for each of the above listed policies;
• Requesting the above listed policies be invoiced together under a single Account Bill.
• Authorizing withdrawals under the Easy Pay – The Checkless Way® Preauthorized Withdrawal Agreement to be allocated in accordance with the Account Bill Terms and Conditions;
• Agreeing that the Easy Pay – The Checkless Way® Preauthorized Withdrawal Agreement is amended to include the Account Bill Terms and Conditions.